Accuphase E-460 vs Luxman 509u vs Moon 700i

Hello
Did anyone had opportunity to compare these three Integrated
Amplifiers. The Accuphase is more noble one but does it sounds
better then Simaudio or Luxman.
kiza
Even though this thread is almost 3 years old, thought I would throw in my opinion on these three brands --their flagship models...
I have heard the Luxman 590ax in my system. Heard the Accuphase E-560 in my system and heard a couple Moon integrated amps at a dealer.

I purchased the Accuphase...

The Luxman was good. It was musical, engaging and fun to listen to. Had a soulful quality but the last details were masked. I just kept wanting to turn up the volume. Maybe with a diferent DAC, instead of my tube based DAC, Im sure one could coax more detail. So the Luxman is still a great choice in the right system. It just wasn't right for mine --to much of a good thing.

The moon gear just sounded synthetic. No 'real' or natural tonal qualities at all. This was with Vandersteen speakers, so there should of been no issues there... I just couldn't get pas how 'wrong' everything sounded. Like a mechanical facsimile of the music I was so familiar with.

The Accuphase E-560 had it all and I cant find any complaints after a year or so of solid regular usage. System synergy, I suppose, but this integrated is best I have heard. Listened to a list of tubed Int. as well --Ayon, Manley and Mac. The Accuphase easily won.
Jriggy-You nailed it regarding Sim/Moon. I heard a Moon i5.3 driving a Focal 826v and the description "synthetic" is the exactly what I heard. Another demo with the Moon P-7/W-7 proved much better with a Vienna Acoustic(The Music) but an AVI S2000 integrated gave it a good battle only lacking the P-7 W-7 refined sound. I find it ironic that Sim/Moon make very fine sounding CDP/DAC. If I was leaning towards Accuphase consider an A-30 power amp. With most integrated amps the preamp section is what holds them back.