Ayon Spirit 3 what speaker combo will u recommend?

Just pulled the crazy trigger again on the Ayon Spirit 3, was wondering the best combos for the amp. It looks like ill be playing mostly computer music through a DAC with secondary dvd/cd source form the venerable oppo 95. I was thinking about the VR 33 but is wondering whether anybody out there has better suggestions. I have other speakers lying around but i doubt if they would do this amp justice, ML source and triton 2. my room is small though as this is my never ending office setup. 15x15 room with carpets.
sionlim
Theseventh1,

You make a good point. Good catch! I had originally been thinking that it would be nice to have everything Ayon in one place, but we are in the Amps/Preamps forum section. Their digital components and speakers should go into the other Audiogon forums on those subjects.

So, I would submit that our thread be called "Ayon Audio Amp/Preamp Forum"

Sionlim,

I'll be happy to write an intro. I'll email it to you and you can post it at your convenience.
write it up as i dont know where i put my thread at , but it has started already , so meet u at the AYON SITE.
Have you heard about this speaker the Tekton Pendragon, Full Range 54" tall 16" deep and 12" wide? 98db will make even 300B play loud , i was told by some that this will make the Ayon rock out hard! i am very interested in it as the price tag is so low 2500.
We are dealers for both of these but I have yet to find anything close dollar for dollar pound for pound as the Legacys with the Spirit II as the Signatures or as the Focus SE.
List prices in std finishes are 6150.00 and 9200.00.
We sold a client his system in pieces which included the Spirit II,CD1SC and Focus SEs.
We ran his Spirit II for two weeks in one of our listening rooms and they were awesome.But its hard to beat the 16 DB
the Focus provide on the bottom end.
We have also ran both on the Orion II with impressive results.