Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
GEEZ ,this preamp is going to ruin my social life,its fri.nite and i have no urge to go out,maybe i should go see a shrink,no,,then id have to leave the house,,
He,he,he,he.......we know what you mean!

I am feeling you! Okay,okay, take a deep breath, and congratulate yourself. Now, let me ask you, "was the wait well worth it?" Nevermind. I already know the answer!

happy listening
i posted this separately, but i guess i'll drop it in here since this thread is seeing some action:

i recently received my chardonnay, but i'm having difficulty teaching the supra remote's volume codes to my universal remote (home theater master mx-500). the mx-500 flashes "GOOD" so it says it has learned the codes, but when i try to use the mx-500 for volume control nothing happens. has anybody been successful in transferring the supra remote volume codes to another remote? thanks.
Thanks all for the advice. I emailed Mick and he suggested moving the Volume pot back to center as it had most likely shifted during transit. I did so and voila, working remote. Its now been two days and I absolutely love this work of art. I really couldn't stop spinning albums, I think I've already logged around fifteen hours or more, and it just keeps getting better. I'm still clicking the switches to find my favorite setting, but seeing as I haven't found one that sucks it's hard to determine. Well I'm off to fire her up,
Laters
E
Mc5baby,
That is good news! Glad to hear that you are good to go. Make sure you get out and expose your skin to sunlight every so often. I've had my Chenin for 5 months and the honeymoon is still going strong. I've just now started rolling tubes, starting with some NOS grey glass 6SN7's...