What about JJ KT88 tubes?

Whenever I read about KT88 tubes, I see EH, Gld Lion Reissue, Shuguang, etc, but JJ never seems to be mentioned. How do they stack up compared to others? I ask because I have a JJ828 integrated amp that seems due for a retubing. It uses 2 quads of KT88s. It currently has JJ tubes, and I'm wondering if something else might be better. I would try Treasure/Psvane, but I like to see the inside of the tube. Gold Lion seems popular, but with reliability issues. How do JJ stack up against Shuguang or EH?
honest1
I've got a quad of JJ KT-88 outputs in my Image 65i. They've been in service for over a year with zero problems. Bias drift has been minimal. I've been very pleased with the sound quality.
I've been using JJ KT-88's in my Quicksilver V4 Amps (4 per channel) with no problems. No biasing issues as well. Sounds great.
Have used JJs , SEDS and GL reissues, I prefer the overall sound of the GL Reissue to those , no problems with reliability. That said, and while it is your choice on seeing the inside of the tube, the Black Treasure to my ears betters the rest, ex the Psvane which I haven't used, by far musically. If it is the music you're after, suggest a listen to the BTs