Rega Brio-R matching speakers?

Finally i end up buying the Rega Rp1 TT and the Rega Brio-R, now I am missing the speakers, meantime i am using the Bose 200 series III that were in this apt when i rented, quiet ok for now, but Iam open for suggestions about what kind of speakers i might have to buy to get the best out of this great amp!
I wish i can get a better soundstage my living room is not that small.

I am also looking for interconects and speakers cable.

Thank you always.
Regards from PR
128x128junglern
What did you end up going with...i am getting the Rega Brio-R/Apollo next week and will be using my B&W 685's
i ended up with a pair of Rega R1, good but i found a guy closer to school happen to be an audiophile small world, so he had a pair of system audio SAK2
amazing speakers from denmark, looking like the dynaudio or dalis they are 4 ohm, 86 db, they might need a little more power, but i don't listen to high volumes.
The reg a brio-R phone is great, and the whole unit its a bargain in todays market, aim coming from more hi end things like Ayon Triton, luxman 550 MkII, so i can compare.

good luck.

What cables are you guys suggesting, now i need a DAC, cause i am playing iPod straight to RCA via wadi a dock/
Rega DAC is the obvious DAC to beat in a Rega system. I own one and can't say enough good things about it.

I use Kimber Hero with WBT RCAs from my Rega DAC into my Bryston B60. Sounds great to my ears.
am I wrong being worried about buying the Rega Brio-R knowing it doesnt have any tone controls? I have never owned an integrated without them...new territory. i have B&W 685's and they are awesome speakers but some adjusting is usually needed