Anyone HEARD the qol 'signal completion' device?

An ad in TAS... touting this box. I remain skeptical but would like to know what your impressions are if you have heard whatever it does!
128x128woodburger
You detractors broaden my cheshire grin, especially those that quote reviews by others than themselves.
Agreed Marc777,

Seems like some are trying to find reasons not to embrace a new technology and show how they can try to skin a cat cheaper.

I find this a bit odd because most embrace the slight, if any, improvements we get from all the little tweaks we constantly purchase. Be it enhancement in sound stage, texture, room issues, or whatever, they are all benefits you get from correcting for phase and is what Qol is all about.

Health foods are often more expensive than fast food. This is because healthy foods complete the human needs...not just try to solve the short term issue of hunger for the next few hours. Qol completes the signal and is not designed to solve a specific issue with a track, system, or room.
I totally agree with Onhwy61. Let me add that there seems to be a few people in this thread that are a bit too over exuberant about this product, and leads me to believe that they might have a connection with the company beyond just purchasing their product. Not pointing any fingers here but it is a bit over the top. As with all fads, DBX etc. these types of devices will come and dissapear just as fast. As the police are sometimes fond of saying, "nothing more to see here folks, time to move on."
Onlywy61... I have made it known...a few times.

Like I stated prior... After the first time I heard Qol, I was a believer. I then asked BSGT to allow me to become a dealer.

hifigeek1, you should have a listen to one...it may change your opinion as to how one may become passionate about a technology.

I have to say though...since most if not all Qol owners are "overly exuberant" about the product...that should really allow readers to draw a positive conclusion about the product.

disclaimer1: I am a very happy Qol user and proud dealer.