What do you think of this preamp design?

I've been on the hunt for a preamp and came across the Audio-gd C3 final version:

http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/pre/C3End/C3endEN.htm

It comes with schematic of the signal section. Does it seem to be well executed? Any obvious or subtle design flaws? It has had some positive reviews by owners on the web.
dracule1
Looks a bit like PS Audio's gain cells but more complex and less "empty" box.
Dracule1, you don't need RCA outputs on a preamp. What you need is XLR inputs on an amp. There is a way to do that such that both phases of the signal can be processed by the amp, without using a transformer and without changing the character of the amp.

If this sounds a little mysterious, its not- the technique is very simple. However, its not in common use in audio, which has always amazed me. I have a set of 45-based P-P amps at home that use a single-ended traditional driver circuit. Normally an amp like this would use only an RCA input, like a Dyna ST-70 or something like that. But I have been using this technique with this amp for several years, so it has an XLR input as well and the amp is processing both phases of the signal, even though the actual circuitry is the same as it was before.

This might be a matter for a different thread...
Ralph, don't you think you are asking a little too much? By doing this mod to a single ended amp, you likely will void the manufacturer's warranty and decrease the resale value of the amp. If someone modded one of your amps because another manufacturer says it will make your amp compatible with their preamp, wouldn't you void your warranty? I would not do this to my single ended amp or your amp for that matter. I would only let Atma-sphere touch my Atma-sphere amp.
Ngjockey, if the Audio-gd preamp sounds like any preamp made by PS Audio, I'll pass. I never liked any of PS Audio amps or preamps that I have heard over the years.
Apparently, the neat little thing about this preamp is you can swap different gain modules that were designed to sound like other classic solid state preamps by Mark Levinson, Accuphase, Music Fidelity, etc. As far as I know, Audio-gd does not have any gain modules that suppose to sound like PS Audio.