Best tube integrated with Merlin TSM-MMI?

Recommendations for the best tube integrated amp for the Merlin TSM-MMI monitors with Master RCs? 4K or less new or used, yet capable of driving them to their full capability with outstanding detail, extension and harmonic richness.

pmboyd
Nor do I refrain from utilizing the convenience of the expression for the few people who take it literally.
A few, not a lot, I think. Still, I don't feel the compulsion to set everybody straight whenever the word "best" pops up.
I'm not trying to set anybody straight. I'm posting my opinion on the subject just like you and anybody else who answers a question. If you don't care for my opinion just skip over my posts.
Ayon Spirit III, or Triton if your budget allows. Class A, Zero Neg feedback, switchable between Pentode and Triode
I do not have a problem with somebody expressing an opinion... but you are adding nothing substantive to the point of the conversation.
Yes, we know there is no "best" - not sure we have to rehash that every time someone ask the question in the form - I never met an audiophile in 30-35 years that actually ever thought anything was "the best" - it is obviously a ridiculous notion when applied to audio equipment - all too obvious. Expressing an opinion is one thing, arguing a point that is already understood (by just about anyone with at least 1/2 brain) is another.