Best tube integrated with Merlin TSM-MMI?

Recommendations for the best tube integrated amp for the Merlin TSM-MMI monitors with Master RCs? 4K or less new or used, yet capable of driving them to their full capability with outstanding detail, extension and harmonic richness.

pmboyd
Bobby has been at shows with the Ars Sonum, Bobby is no fool, other than the OTL route, I prefer, the Ars is one heck a good amp, especially matched with the Merlins. And, though only 30 watts, drives the VSMs about as loud as could take it, not sure how much easier or harder the TSM are to drive.
Very aware of the Ars as a possibility... Not the only possibility, however, so I want to do due diligence.
Well, if you don't want to go with the Ars, I think the Manley Stingray would be worth considering, though it has recently gone through a very steep price increase, and those that bought it at the old price are trying to sell based on the higher price to get an windfall - a problem for me.
Definitely haven't ruled out Ars! Like I aid, just doing due diligence and looking for substantive input rather than just "I like this , I like that."
IMO you've had more than enough substantive input on this thread versus other similar threads I've perused of late. Kudos to Grannyring for suggesting the Joule Vamp. Rare, but a killer suggestion.