Anyone have a Music First Preamp ?

This passive preamp come highly recomended esp by Empirical Audio...and I just picked one up ..was hoping someone else has one either the silver version or copper which is what i will have . In addition i was going to do some upgrades if anyone has done those? thanks
zugisland
If you can afford the Music First, you can afford to try the <$500 Lightspeed Attenuator - might be interesting if you want to be amazed. When you don't have impedance issues to worry about, it clearly bettered the TVC (S&B) passives I have owned. The low price makes all the more amazing - though it surely cannot compete with the quality of the chassis of MF gear - top notch.
100% agree with Pubul57. My friends have the copper and silver versions. They sound very nice, but waaaayyyyyyy overpriced IMO. You should've saved some dough and got the Lightspeed. I hope you bought your MFA used...
Not that you want to get paranoid about this stuff, the MF is, I am sure wonderful TVC, though I doubt it is any better than the BENT version in TVC or AVC formats, they were and they remain SOTA passives, but if you have <200 ohm sources and 100 kohm input impedance amps, I can guarantee you that the Lightspeed will be a worthwhile listen, and at a much lower price point -- for now.