Jadis orchestra reference or DA50 for Proac D15?

I have a new Proac D15 loudspeaker (88db), driven by a Cayin A-50T integrated tube amplifier. The amp is 35wpc under ultralinear mode using four NOS Mullard EL34 tubes. I am considering replacing the amp with JOR or DA50, but not sure which one should I go ? Thanks a lot for your suggestions !!!
yz_yang
I used to have Jadis Orchestra Reference and now currently have the DA50 Signature. The DA50 is definitely a big upgrade to Orchestra in every way. I use these integrated amps on my Rogers LS3/5a, and despite the small size of these speakers, they are hard to drive to make them really sing. The Orchestra did the job, but DA50 did the job with a lot more ease and sounded much better!
Thanks a lot, Avguy ! The information you provided is very useful to me! I have some concerns with the DA50, because it is only 30 wpc, so is it powerful enough to drive the Proac D15? Since it can drive you Rogers LS3/5a with ease, I guess it should be sufficient for my Proac D15 speakers as well. The other thing is: DA50 is a pure class A amp, does it generate a lot of heat, or the amp itself may become very hot if being played for several hours?
FWIW, I heard the DA50 Signature driving a larger pair of Proacs (I think it was the 3.8's) at a Stereophile show and it sounded fabulous, not underpowered at all....