a good pre amp with remote usd6000 or less used

any good suggestion for a pre amp, SS or Tube..etc..does not matter , but with a remote control, I have 4 sets of AMP
Pass labs XA160, Krell 450MCX, Cello Performance II, Classic 30
ideally this Pre Amp will have XLR, as my active crossover are XLR only

mainly i listen to my B&W Matrix 800
mgmmgm
I would add the Pass labs XP-20 to your list, as well as the 2 chassis Modwright 36.5 The Ref5 is going to set you back at least 8K used, but you can get a Ref3 for less than 6K.
my friend on vacation for 2 weeks..he pass me his Mark Levinson for 2 weeks.., 8k...is a lot of $ for a preamp

ref3 seem hold his value good, seem no harm to try

6000 may be able to get a x-20 , i never really heard any modwright..wondering how;s it sounded?
"8k...is a lot of $ for a preamp"
Yes it is!!! But,in life,you usually get what you pay for.It may well be worth it.
On the other hand,the Bel canto Pre 2 was a $3500 over-achiever from 2004 until recently retired.I purchased a mint unit here on A-Gon with box,manual and two remotes for less than $1000.I can't say that I have owned a finer preamp(I have owned Krell,BAT,AR,Sonic Frontiers,Cary,Muse,Plinius...)
8 K for Gods sake come back to earth, try a Coda,, Innersound, these guys just dont make bad stuff and its priced fair
The Pass Labs X-02 is nowhere in the class of the Audio Research Ref3. Go with the Ref3, it is a stellar performer.