Tube Research Labs Dude vs. Shindo Labs preamps

I am in the market to look for a tube preamp. I have narrow down my choices to Tube Research Labs Dude and a comparable price Shindo Labs.

Can anybody provide me your experience to help me to make a better decision? Better yet, have anybody compared them side by side before?

Thank!
tthean

Hey-Diva,I think it should be you that drops out of this forum due to your nonsensical posts.
You have lost all credibility.
Grannyring,
Your reply is reasonable and thoughtful, far better than the nonsense from Glory and Gallant diva. I hope Cdente and TRL can settle this soon with mutual satisfaction.
Take Care,
Yes, Bill IMO is a good TRL ambassador. His is the voice (most times lone voice) of reason. I may not always agree with him on subjective opinions, preferences, etc., but there is no doubt what he is after in his system, has worked diligently to attain it, and he manages his convictions in these forums professionally.
Well said Bill.

4musica44107, you beat me to it. LOL. I wish my answer was yes. I would live to hear a Shindo rig. Any owners in Charlotte NC?

Gallant, I believe Tthean is in Dallas and I told him to contact either you or Huy. Any Shindo owners in Dallas, Vinyljh?
I sincerely hope all is well with the Shindo family after the devastation in Japan.Something like this makes you think of whats really important.