Tube Research Labs Dude vs. Shindo Labs preamps

I am in the market to look for a tube preamp. I have narrow down my choices to Tube Research Labs Dude and a comparable price Shindo Labs.

Can anybody provide me your experience to help me to make a better decision? Better yet, have anybody compared them side by side before?

Thank!
tthean
I'm going to get a measurements all the original tubes provided by TRL that I pulled just for a sanity check. The original output tubes were a disappointment rather than problems and TRL did provide me with a second pair early on in the debugging process.
cdente: Most of the time it is communication. I just wonder of you tried communicating with TRL. The danger of this beast called the Internet is that anyone can jump to the keybaord and start claiming to be victim (and 3-4 sympathizer will always start join the bash, it is so amazing). But without haring the other side, no conclusion can be drawn.
Cdente is aware of the implications in sharing his experiences with the forum/internet. It's uncomfortable for him but has exhausted all his options to remedy the issues with the company and felt it's important to share his experiences with future potential customers.

Gallant_diva, if the quality problems are minor for a $3800 component, are you willing to swap Dudes with Cdente? I bet you will be singing a different tune. You have to respect someone for having a different expectation in a purchase. It's between them and the company ... This is an open forum and the company has the option to offer their side of the story.
Hey,Diva_ with your reply you are certainly are acting like one.
I have no beef and am not a sympathizer.From reading the posts I had a question.Your reply is way off base.
Kinghifi is right on with his 3-22 post.
What is your reply to that.