Anyone heard Nuforce Reference 18's

I am interested in reports about the Nuforce Reference 18 mono amps,particularly in comparison with Nuforce Reference 9 V3SE's which I currently am enjoying.
Thanks
Joe
128x128gammajo
Rothwea -- can you describe the differences you heard between the Ref 9s and Ref 18s? I was guessing they'd sound more alike than different, so would be very interesting to hear your thoughts.

Also, could you describe more specifically how the Pass Labs is superior? Thanks for any thoughts.
Rothwea
I am curious if when using the Nuforce you used vibration control, mass loading and power separation from your other equipment - when I did these three things the Nuforce became very special clear signal passers, before that they were good in the bass but harsh in the highs.
I have the 18's and really like them. I would use their speaker cables and magic cubes with them. Great review in absolute sound.
Worldcat
Just read the review today. Thanks for the heads up. They did indeed like them. Did you have the Ref 9's before?
Yes I been thru 4 generations of Nuforce I have had lots of experience with them. These amps require some different things to get the most out of them. The 18's are more refined in everyway the sound like they have more power and are fast amps. I have not done any vibration control what have you done?