Has anybody heard the new Audio Research LS 27?

The new LS 27 is coming to the dealers now. Called the Audio Research and they said the new LS 27 sounds better than the Ref 3 and very close to Ref 5. That is the reason why the listing price of the LS 27 is changed to around $7,000 so that it won’t affect the sales of the Ref 5 too much.

Have you heard the LS 27 and how do you like it?
yxlei
ARC may come out with new products every few years,but how can one criticize when the continue to push sota forward?
There is no denying the ARC makes fine sounding products, but that does not mean one has to buy into their new model hype. Manufacturers are constantly improving, tweaking, modifying their products and many do it without declaring it a MkII or giving it a new model number. It is also important to remember that as low volume producers audiophile companies are frequently at the mercy of large suppliers. If suddenly a tube, capcitor, laser assembly, etc is no longer available, they may have to "upgrade" their model.

The following is a rant: we're talking about line stages! A few inputs, a source selector, volume control, outputs and a suitable power supply - there ain't that much technology to be constantly refined. Like I said, ARC makes fine products, but the fanboys (thank you Elizabeth) do like to hype it just a little bit.
Hi onhwy61
fanboy here, only because I've heard it. And I've heard it added to several systems that made the music making even more involved. Maybe if you had one in your system you wouldn't think it hype.
Just a quick question here..Onhwy61, Have you ever designed a solid state of tube line stage or the power supply that goes to that line stage?? I love how people dismiss what's involved in the design of a product.If you had never designed a piece of audio gear then you have no point of reference and your comments are without merit. So here's the deal, when you have sat down for hours at a time and listened to 10 different manufacturers resistors and capacitors in only one small part of the circuit and played the same song over and over again at 2am ( when the line voltage is stable and quiet) and do this for months at a time till you voice the product correctly, then you can come back and tell me it's easy. Audio manufacturers should be given props for continuing to work on their designs thereby advancing the audio state of the art.