Favorite 300B: Sophia vs KR

Which do you prefer; S.E.T. Princess 300B Carbon Plate or KR 300B WE Clone?

I've only experienced NOS 40's/50's WE so my expectations are pretty high. Which do you think captures the essence of the WE most closely? I'm trying to keep the cost down as much as possible so EAT is not an option, as much as I was blown away by their KT88. I considered current WE but they're not in production until Spring 2011.

-
sakahara
GSM and Charle1dad,
It looks like the fate of the 300b world rests in your hands. Oh my... the pressure :-)
Gsm:

I am also very curious at your findings of the Takasuki 300B vs. the RP. I second the results of the Psvang vs. the RP....the Psvang is not near as complete or refined and I would consider it a big step down from the RP. The RP has a very refined smooth/sweet top end and midrange liquidity yet portrays very high resolution done in a very musical way that draws you into the music. This is a tough combination to get right but it seems to do it with holographic imaging to spare.
I do not have enough hours on them (50 and counting) to make a determination on the reliability but so far so good on my Border Patrol S10 EXD fixed bias amp.
With the exception of Maxmad people seem extremely impressed with the Royal Princess.Phaelon, you`ve had your RPs for a while, I`d really like to hear what your experience has been. have you any experience with EML,AVVT or the WE 300B?
Maxmad's speaker wire, or any other system component frankly, may well be responsible for the metallic tone up top...
What's your system Maxmad?
Amp is Cary CAD 300sei classic model

Speakers are Tannoy D700

Speakers cable is Supra Ply 3.4/S

CD player Unison Research Unico with 2x ECC82 in output stage

THX