Mark Levinson 32 or Audio Research Reference 3

My next upgrade will be a preamp and I want a Reference. After doing some research I have narrowed it down to these two. Can somebody who had both shed some light in how they compare in sound? I have Levinson gear at home so I am excited about the 32 however I can't ignore the possibility that I might be losing out if I don't go with the Audio Research Ref 3. Need help, Thanks

My System:
Mark Levinson 23.5
Mark Levinson 27.5
Proceed AVP2
Dynaudio Confidence 5
Dynaudio 1.3SE
Meridian 508.24
DH Lab Air Matrix Cable
Monster M1 Cable
128x128trance
I have a ARC Ref 5 now and have had much experience with the ML 32/326. The difference is huge. The ML is neutral and relaxed, the Ref 5 will give you some tube warmth and bring you into the music more.

Do you want a tubed or SS preamp?

The analog section of the AVP is OK, and the value of either pre should easily allow you to try both for little outlay, so you will have to be the one to answer which is best for you.
I never had a Tube component in my house before. The AR REF3 is priced right and it seems to be a safe purchase. The Levinson 32 is a little harder to find and costs a little more. They are both Reference preamps, I don't know what to expect since I never heard either of them, that's why I could use some help from anyone who had a chance to compare them, both these preamps are highly desired. I can't afford to buy them together so I am hoping to hear from enough users about their experience with these preamps, this way I will be able to make my final decision, currently I am a little bias towards the Levinson 32.
The proceed AVP2 sounds great, I can only imagine when a real reference preamp would do to my sound, I want to get this purchase right and lay back.