Pass Labs XA 60.5 to drive Dynaduio C4

Hi There ! I am considering XA60.5 over d XA100.5 due to price difference. However i am worried coz xa 60.5 might not be enough to drive my C4 effectively.

Has anyone have experience or knowledge to share with me. Any comments or suggestion are highly appreciated.

Thanks.
sgm
Hi Sgm, you do not share either the nominal ohm rating or the efficency rating of your C4's. That would be helpful to give you more of an accurate answer. I bi-amp my MG-20's with XA-60.5's that have all the current I need and do double down into lower impedence ratings. I too first considered the XA-100.5's, but saved alot of money, when I did the audition and found out the 60.5's could easily handle the load. My hunch is they would also work in your system. Take a look at my review of the XA-60.5's here on the GON.
Thanks for your reply Teajay.

Dynaudio Confidence 4 is 88db sensitivity at 4 ohms. I am not a technical guy and doesnt know much on matching electronics.

Your reply is greatly appreciated again. Thanks

Sgm
At 4 ohms you'll have 120 watts of solid class A power. My XA60.5's run my CLS IIz's fine and they have a 86db sensitivity. Room size would also be a consideration.