SS amp with tight deep bass ?

I'm looking for the above at around 1k used. This will be paired with an Eastern Electric Minimax tube amp. I'm moving slightly towards HT.
128x128audiogabby
Post removed 
As stated above the Bryston are legendary, Coda, Pass, are also very good but some are pricey, and for budget items, the Muse are very good. Rotel is also good, but the biggest factor is how well your speaker mates with the damping factor of the amp, not the power alone or brand. Depends on many factors..........jallen
I sold my big amp ( Ayon Spirit II ) in order to regroup for Christmas. I was left with a vintage receiver
( Sansui ) that even when it sounds good, it does not go down in the lower frequencies as some of my previous amps.

When I say I'm moving slightly to HT, I meant I've been watching movies more and more thru my system. Don't take me wrong, I still enjoy listening to my Jazz CDs at night with my girlfriend, or when I read. The truth is my system is serving a dual purpose now. Later on when my finances allow, I'll get back to something like the Ayon.
The EE pre-amp has a 1.5k Ohm output impedance. A Bryston would have too low an input impedance for it, resulting in lean bass. Look for something with a high input impedance, say 100k Ohm.