Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Can it possibly sound as good as it looks!!

Did it arrive in a kangaroo's pouch?
ok i'll bite... how does one get from the cantech website to the supratek website?

OK, BWhite, where are you? After reading your marvelous review of premium CD players in another thread and also reading your rave review of the Supratek preamps in yet another, I'm sure we would all be grateful for a similar "shootout" here between the Supratek and some other quality preamps such as Hovland, Joule, First Sound, Rogue, etc. I know I would appreciate it.

The Supratek sounds terrific, but how does it stack up against some or all of these units?

Supratek owners, speak out!