NuForce vs Bel Canto

Greetings Agoners!

I am interested in trying some Class D mono blocks and was wondering if anybody has done an A-B comparison between the NuForce 9 v2 SE (or any version) and the Bel Canto Ref500 or Ref1000 MK 2 series?

Thanks in advance for any input!
:-)

Regards,
Claud1e
128x128claud1e
Try the NEW Ref18 Nuforce. NOT DRY OR COLD, just music. Very smooth sounding, musical and so detail.
That would be so detailed. They also will make your speakers disappear. Audition before you buy. They are in my opinion different sounding amps than the 9sev3's even though are using same v3 board.
I'll see if I can find somewhere to hear them. I am from MN originally so may visit them when I go home xmas. I bet they have a nice listening room. :-)

Thanks!
Cluade, I just wanted to say/add. Being a owner of the Bel Canto 1000, Spectron Musician mark ll, and the Nufoirce 9V SEs, you have before you some of the best names in Class D. I truly love and respect them all for what they do, and quite honestly and in all honesty, to say one sounds better, or is better overall is hard pressed for me. I can be sitting at home enjoying music, with any of them and get to a certain CD, and all of a sudden I get the urge to hear that CD using a one of the other models, switch them out, and just go on enjoying my music. They ALL have brought and continue to bring me quite a lot of joy musically. But if I were to let one of them go, it'd be the Spectron, and that would ONLY be to go to a higher priced model. But I only see myself parting with anyone of these when I depart this life, they are all wonderful peices ones in which one really can't go wrong if they are in sync with the rest of your gear. I write this not as an Audiophile, Tech, or any other of the nomenclatures used in this hobby to describe, just a poor guy blessed in that I am able to enjoy this wonderful pusuit of musical enjoyment. Thank you all for letting me comment, and taking the time to read my jibber.
Claud1e, I do apologise for having mispelled your name, please forgive. Also forgot to mention, and had forgot overall about my Wyred ( top model )mono blocks. Igave them to my son, which paired with a Mark Levison preamp,
ADS speakers, and Sony CDP is creates wonderfull sound.