Best value amplifier under or near $6K

Does anyone have some thoughts on what they consider to be the best amplifier under or near $6K? It could be an integrated amp, power amp, mono blocks, solid state or tubes.

It/they would be used to power Wilson Sophia’s or similar.

Just FYI my current amps are the
• Rotel RMB 1075 (5 channel power amp 120W per Channel into 8 ohms)
• Acoustic reality (IcePower optimized) 1001-REF mono-blocks (500W per Channel into 8 ohms)

Thanks
James
jmjohnson
The BAT 75SE worked great with my Sophias---there was one for 3500 which is a steal.

VTL 450s if you want monos sound great as well.
I just got a set of Rogue M150's into my system, and they sound fabulous. It is about the 4th valve amp I have tried (Cayin AT88, Atma-Sphere M60 MK2.2, a couple of Jolidas) and by far the best with my speakers, which must be moderately power hungry, as they only really come alive with some current. The M150's are a steal for what they sell for.

I was also recommended the Premier 140 from Conrad Johnson, and the Ayon Triton, although I have yet to hear either.

The Atma-spheres are incredible if you don't need a whole lot of current. Mine were just missing some low end, which is typical if your speaker load is a bit tougher.
I have had the Acoustic Reality 1000 monos for about 3 years. They are very good and easy to move,connect,and run cool.