Does the Audio Research PH-3 Invert Polarity?

I just recently bought an ARC PH-3SE and so far I am very happy with it. I was surprised to see that the owner's manual does not mention polarity. Does anyone know if the ARC PH-3SE inverts polarity? Thanks.
mepearson
"Since you can correct for the inversion by reversing the speaker cables ..."

True enough, but since so many disks/tapes were recorded in inverted polarity, this gets to be a terminal pain in the butt. I did it for over a year, wearing out banana plugs in the process, but getting an Aesthetix Calypso (with polarity switching available via remote) was a godsend. If your speakers are really polarity-coherent, you NEED a better way to switch polarity, IMHO. Dave
For those interested, the VAS Citation I pre amp has a phase switch. I've found it useful and have been very pleased with the unit. I did have a ARC PH3 initially and when I compared it to the VAS, it was no contest, VAS was much better.
Looking at the schematic, there is a FET gain stage followed by a cascoded tube gain stage, followed by a cathode follower output. Ergo, two gain stages means it does not invert phase.