Extraordinary recordings on vinyl

You've most likely heard or read of MF's +10 (on his 1-10) scale of rating music, both sonically and for content...

What are your favorite recordings (on vinyl) that tip the scale over 10?

Here's my first one... Steve Phillips "Steel-Rail Blues"

This lp is pure as the driven snow, not an unpure note to be found.
128x128slaw
Sorry... regarding the ET (2.5 arm optimized for high pressure), in my almost 30 years of experience with this arm, it is "key" that you really have it set up correctly, with an excellent/dry/ air source then and only then can one be confident in it's abilities on an ongoing basis. This is of coarse, my opinion. You do seem to make one think that the only difference between the ET and the other tonearm you are using is VTA. I find that to be misleading. I'm not sure if you've contributed to the (ET thread) or not. I think you should check it out.

A new recommendation:
Hot Tuna (S/T) "recorded live at the New Orleans House, Berkeley" (early black label pressing)
One/I, could/will, make a point that with all of the differences in varying recordings by varying artists in varying venues with varying electronics/acoustics, in the analog or digital era that, it is a good thing that (in my system) all of these varying differences are laid out for me to hear. I'm really glad that the vast majority of my collection doesn't sound similar. This, (IMO), would not be a system/room that I could honestly make recommendations on for sonics or electronics or extraordinary lps. Peace!
I too, apologize for "hijacking" this thread. It belongs to everyone. I felt that since I originated it, that I have a certain responsibility to "oversee it" to a degree.

I feel that this discussion was important in that, to me, it lets one see the difference between setting up one's system with a certain goal in mind that is either to do one of the following two things:

(A) Enjoy your record collection with primary goal being enjoying most recordings as much as possible disregarding the variances of differing recording venues, techniques, locations, live/studio, digital/analog, etc....or..
(B) Enjoy your record collection with the primary goal being listening to what's on the lp and being able to discern this for better or for worse.

If you agree with these two points, I think an appropriate question would be, which point makes the most sense in being able to evaluate and make a recommendation regarding sonics on a various recordings? This is the essence of what this hobby is all about, IMO.