Extraordinary recordings on vinyl

You've most likely heard or read of MF's +10 (on his 1-10) scale of rating music, both sonically and for content...

What are your favorite recordings (on vinyl) that tip the scale over 10?

Here's my first one... Steve Phillips "Steel-Rail Blues"

This lp is pure as the driven snow, not an unpure note to be found.
128x128slaw
Qdrone: Great story and by your account, a memorable experience. Thanks for sharing!

Skip James "Today!" (Pure Pleasure)
Qdrone: I guess a lot of our submissions will be subjective. That will be in part, based on our own listening biases/systems.
I will have to respectively disagree with you on the Ric Ocasek lp however. It is good to have this type of discussion.
Here are my personal gripes with the RO lp:
(1) It is thin, sterile and uninvolving
(2) In my system, it doesn't throw a huge soundstage
(3) To me, a huge soundstage does not in any way make an otherwise inferior recording one that I would recommend as an "extraordinary recording"
(4) This is basically a Cars lp for all intents and purposes. I get "pleasure" listening to The Cars lps, I get no pleasure listening to "This Side Of Paradise".
(5) Even on "Heartbeat City", made during the digital age, I get more pleasure from.
(6) This is IMO.
Thank you for responding.
All of the lps we/I have bought for around 33 years have been in the "digital age" and I get much pleasure from quite a few of these. For example: Death Cab For Cutie "Kintsugi", this is my top pick right now for record of the year and the sonics are outstanding and consistent for a modern recording.

This lp is in no way (thin, sterile, or uninvolving). Take a listen to Broken Bells, Beck, Artic Monkeys, Jenny Lewis, Ryan Adams, Neko Case... these lps have "soul" and they are recent lps!

As you can see, I'm very passionate about music, to say the least!
A positive thing that came out of this for me was, although it has been quite a while, I cleaned and listened to the Ric Ocasek & "Heartbeat City" lps before posting above. (HC) is a great record, especially side 2.