Extraordinary recordings on vinyl

You've most likely heard or read of MF's +10 (on his 1-10) scale of rating music, both sonically and for content...

What are your favorite recordings (on vinyl) that tip the scale over 10?

Here's my first one... Steve Phillips "Steel-Rail Blues"

This lp is pure as the driven snow, not an unpure note to be found.
128x128slaw
Frogman: I was thinking more about your response earlier. IMO, if we, the ones that proclaim to love music and the best reproduction of this music, don't show/have respect for the artists we love,.. all of this is but a blip on the airwaves, with little meaning! I really believe my love for music and music done right is an extension of my "want-to-be", (frustrated artist standpoint). Surely, if I was that artist, I'd like to think I deserved this respect from the one's who chose/choose to listen.
The Jimi Hendrix re-issues on MCA heavy vinyl around 1997. (Wow, has it really been that long?). I just listened to "Electric Ladyland", and my suspicion is that the rest of them (which I own), sound just as good.

I can only imagine how the original mono might sound?
Slaw
This recording by Ric was done during the digital
age which is why it sounds so clean. An album
that throws an amazing Soundstage are special in
my book and your right The Cars albums are great
sound wise.
I remember once while perusing records at a shop
I frequented looking over and seeing Greg Hawkes
looking through vinyl too.
Had the same experience a few years back at
another shop when I spotted Billy Corgan with a
stack of vinyl in his hand.
Qdrone: Great story and by your account, a memorable experience. Thanks for sharing!

Skip James "Today!" (Pure Pleasure)
Qdrone: I guess a lot of our submissions will be subjective. That will be in part, based on our own listening biases/systems.
I will have to respectively disagree with you on the Ric Ocasek lp however. It is good to have this type of discussion.