Extraordinary recordings on vinyl

You've most likely heard or read of MF's +10 (on his 1-10) scale of rating music, both sonically and for content...

What are your favorite recordings (on vinyl) that tip the scale over 10?

Here's my first one... Steve Phillips "Steel-Rail Blues"

This lp is pure as the driven snow, not an unpure note to be found.
128x128slaw
Palasr,
I have the WB Original pressing and will give it a spin this weekend to see if the Soundstage is as good.
Jeff1225: Have you heard the (deluxe version)? The original release was a major disappointment. I was on the fence about recommending this (deluxe version) based on how awful the original release sounded but I made the decision to include it after repeated listens. Compared to the Nat King Cole lps I noted, there's no comparison but for a modern rock record, this one (deluxe version), stays on my list.
Qdrone: (Ric Okasek "This Side Of Paradise")...(this is a correction...IE: respect...) I remember, years ago, really liking this lp. That was before I really got into high-end audio. To me, it sounds clean & clear although too clean. The drums sound like they are from an electronic kit, the overall sound, to me, reminds me all too much of the digital recordings I once loved but find hard to enjoy these days. I do really like some early Cars lps.
...one more point... Greg Hawkes was a major part of this lp. I use to watch him and was amazed by his wizardry on a synthesizer. It may be that a good part of this lp was made using a synth? Just saying... The Cars were, studio wizards.