Dan D'Agostino is back with a new line

Dan D'Agostino (ex-Krell) is back with a new line of products sold under Dan D'Agostino Inc name.

His first product is a cool looking Momentum Monoblock Amplifier. Preamp to follow.

http://www.dagostinoinc.com
128x128elberoth2
"I don't think this is the proper place Auxetophone." Correct. Not questioning what you know, right or wrong, but as you sense, there are many reasons for not continuing with this story in this public forum with what is essentially hearsay and one-sided.

Were the new amp and preamp at RMAF? Or is this waiting till CES/The Show?
It's funny I would think on this forum people would discuss what the amps sound like and I can tell you first hand they sound awesome! I don't know what I was expecting but they were a pleasant suprise, very few amps are in this class of musical abilty, control and astonishing detail with the soundstage, the soundstage is huge. They are much more powerful than the size would suggest. Dan said he was planning on some bigger amps too down the road after the preamp, phono and integreted. The wilson's he was using in the demo dip down to 2 ohms and the amps had no problem with it. I have several Krell amps, however I have stuck with the FPB750MCX amps rather than upgrade?? to the EVO amps. I was looking to get an EVO2 preamp but may wait a bit until I hear more of this new preamp of Dan's?

Technically I would say yes class A is going to sound better than Class AB but you have to hear these momentum amps before you make a judgment, they really are that good. I'm not a wilson die hard, I have MBL's and Genesis speakers that I love but the new amps made those speakers sound better than I have ever heard them before by a wide margin, yes more detail and definately a stable large soundstage but they were so musical doing all that.

It's funny at these shows I hear so many high end products that really do not sound very good and not natural at all. Dan's new stuff just draws you right into the music instantly, there are always very few rooms that do that. I remember walking by the Hales room years back, MBL and a few others that just get the music right and you know it when you hear it.

So much time is spent on here stating opions about the money and technology, for me its the sound first, technology and then how bad is it going to hurt? Should I get my son a new car or maybe that new preamp lol..Being all middle class I have to make those tough choices.
"I find the economy doing the best it has done in 5 or 6 yrs."

Bwahahahahahaha!!! (9.1 % unemployment)

"Tesla's are what is smart."

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Tesla - "A tiny car company backed by former Vice President Al Gore has just gotten a $529 million U.S. government loan to help build a hybrid sports car in Finland that will sell for about $89,000."

If you don't like Fox, try the WSJ. But only if facts matter more than your feelings. Tehehehe.

I just hope Dan's new company does better than Tesla and Solyndra. :)

Maybe if Dan claims his new amps are "green" and the copper cooling fins create a venturi effect big enough to cool the planet - maybe, just maybe - he can get a crony capitalism loan worth hundreds of millions of taxpayer's dollars also.

I am not the 99%.
I'm fairly certain that Fisker is the car company Gore is behind. The Karma is a good-looking car.