Bryston 28B SST

For those of you who have heard the new Bryston 28B SSTs - are they as good as the reviews I have read? From reading these reviews I almost get the impression they can drive any speaker from a highly efficient horn to an inefficient planar speaker and sound great. Are they a major leap from the 14B or 7B or just a bit better?
128x128mmarshall
The review in the link below from a review in stereophile magazine addresses the low impedance issue. The review may answer the questions why some users above thought the 28B SST was lacking in dynamics. If you have speakers that go to 4 ohms or below, the 28B SST may not be a good match.

http://www.stereophile.com/solidpoweramps/108bry/
Hi Mitch4t, thanks for the info. but that's a review and means nothing to me, are you telling us that this is what you rely on or do you rely on your own ears?

Secondly what amps are we talking about? my Bryston amps are the newest "SQUARED" design and these are not so we should make sure we are all on the same page.
Dev, are you saying that we should we ignore what a reviewer has to say, but to take what YOU have to say as gospel? In both cases, it's just someone else telling us what they heard with their own ears.

I try to give all available information it's due, but that's just me . . .
Auxetophone, I see your responce to me is "LOUD"

Do you have a axe to grind, bring it on.

Do you have anything informitive to add with first hand exspearience (don't see anything)or just a hidden agenda?

When I respond I try to assist, your post is nothing but a direct attack on another member wanting a pissing match.

YOU NEED TO GET YOU FACTS IN ORDER PRIOR TO POINTING YOUR FINGER!

First these are not the latest "SQUARED" design so lets compare apples to apples.

Secondly, try in your own system and not babble so much.

Thirdly, if you don't like them that's okay doesn't really matter to me but when I read missinformed info. I will respond my thoughts to such if you don't like it then that's okay just move on.

My research found;

in this review mentioned if you go to the "specifications" you will see the Serial Numbers Of Units Reviewed: 000042, 000043.

Changes were made after that which now identifies the amps as 28B-SST-Squared design, you can contact Bryston directly to find out.
The 'Sqared' design is still two bridged amps. For Bryston to omit the power ratings into 4 ohms and 2 ohms is a glaring omission. Speakers that dip to two ohms and below would choke the life out of this amp as it's configured on the website. Bryston doesn't even bother to mention the availability of a paralell configuration on the website. The paralell configuration would probably manage 4 and 2 ohms quite well, but then, Bryston couldn't make its lofty boast as a 1000 watt amp into 8 ohms.

Very misleading by Bryston to do this. As its flagship amp and at $16,000 per pair, I think full disclosure should be paramount.

Krell posts its power ratings form 8 ohms all the way down to 1 ohm. Parasound posts its ratings from 8 ohms down to 2 ohms.

To Bryston's credit, they do post the 4 ohm ratings for every other amp except the 28B SST.