VAC Renaissance Pre-amp owners - Help

Just got my VAC Renaissance Signature MK II back from VAC. Have it all hooked up but no sound from any on the inputs including the phono. I ruled out the interconnects and the amplifier. Has to be something stupid like a switch. I'm using all RCAs and all the switches are set to SE. The output has two sets and I tried using both but nothing.

All the light are on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.
pookie10
Glad to hear it, Knghifi. I think that is the consistent sonic difference when changing directions (not as open but tighter and better density)
is it a curse to have that good of hearing to detect the direction of a fuse
Podeschi, the more open sound direction is probably out of phase. Initially I prefer the correct direction but flipped it ... guess fuse was not fully broken before my experiment.

I replaced all my HiFi Gold and Supreme with Audio Magic Nano-Liquid fuses and very happy with the results. It's like replacing a high quality SS amp with a high quality Tube amp. More liquid eliminating any grain and digital glare, less congestion, bloom and beautiful tone. I didn't believe until I tried. According to Jerry at Audio Magic, it only take 24 hrs for break-in.

Snook2, I had my hearing tested and it's excellent but it helps with high quality components. Everything makes a difference and I don't debate with the skeptics ... just a waste of time :-):-)
Reversing fuse-- reversing phase?

I don't see why reversing the direction of the fuse would reverse the absolute phase of the signal. Not to say that absolute phase doesn't matter. Since there's no standard in the industry, let alone that a standard would be followed anyway, having a phase reversal switch on your remote makes it a simple matter. Usually I can tell if a recording starts playing with proper absolute phase without having to switch it first for a comparison.

Nonetheless, I'm not suggesting that reversing the direction of a fuse doesn't matter. I've long ago stopped assuming that I know whether something matters without having personal experience trying it. It never ceases to amaze me when a change that I assume shouldn't matter-- does.
I meant to say it sounds like the phase is reversed. Sound is more open, lighter, image is bigger and further back in the soundstage ...