Tube amp to match sensitive Living Voice Speakers

I've had sage advise before and a little more would be helpful. I am pleased with my system and the last prospective change is a new power amp.
My System: Modded Shanling CDT-100
Origin Live Resolution/Illustrious/Koetsu Rosewood Signature
Creek T43 tuner
Conrad Johnson Premier 17 Pre
Pass Labs Aleph 3 power
Living Voice Avatar speakers
Acoustic Zen cables
The Avatar's are highish sensitivity, 94db and were designed around tubes and Kevin the designer is strongly pro tubes. The Aleph 3 is wondeful and I will keep it, but, slightly sweet, a narrow soundstage and lacks a little grunt.
There are so many tube choices, more than solid state, Push pull/ Single ended, Class A or A/B, tube choice, 300B monoblocks/ KT88/EL34/6550.
The obvious choice is a Conrad Johnson MV60 or SE, or Premier 11, to match the Pre and I may well go that way. Anyone any ideas? Particularly of course if you use living Voice speakers.I never buy new if I can and am looking to up spend up to $2000ish 2nd hand
I like most music, Blues, Singer Songwriters, classical and opera, so for the latter, I need something that can cope with a symphony orchestra. Thanks for any guidance
david12
Yes the speakers are biwirable, but at 94db sensitivity, I am trying to keep it simple and low powered. I don't really have the room for Bi-amping
Why not try one of the Audionote kits. They're nice designs, reasonably priced & some offer +10W /channel: enough to peak yr spkrs at ~105 spl (plenty loud).
Audionote, Welbourne Labs, Audio Consulting those are some kits that I'm considering. I've heard that Audionote is going to have a parallel 300B kit soon.

This is probably going to be a project planned for the fall.
The Viva Solista integrated has arrived and is up and running. I heartily recommend it, 18 watts Class A SET using 845 valves, it has delicacy, far more drive than my Pass Labs Aleph 3, excellent base and of course a magical midrange. I certainly prefer it to 300B SET's I have heard before, with the proviso that I have not had one one in my system. As other threads have asked, why are'nt there more 845 tube amps? You avoid the light base of 300b's, seem to have, more drive and the tubes are cheaper, all be it without the wide choice. I strongly recommend the Viva amp to anyone making a similar choice to mine. Thanks for your advise
I have the Living Voice Avatar II. A great match is the Manley Neo-Classic 300B PP/SE mono blocks. 12 watt in Single Ended and 24 watts in PP. Adjustable feedback.