Best Amp for Magnepan 1.7?

What would be the best amp out of the following four brands to power the new 1.7s? Also, would a monoblock setup be worth the extra money? I like McIntosh; however, I'm not sure if the detail and speed will be up to what the 1.7 would want.

Krell
Mark Levinson
McIntosh
Bryston

Thanks guys
techguy0192
Magfan, the insinuation was about what speakers to use when displaying amps at shows.

Just my take.
Insinuation:
An unpleasant hint or suggestion of something bad
Who insinuated anything? Are my (factual) remarks about ICE amp time/power limits considered a 'dis'? With most a good rule of thumb being peak / continueous power needed of about 1:10, I'd say that you'd never touch an ICE amps time/power limits with real music.
Sorry, Dsper, I don't get your drift: at SHOWS? The OP wanted to know what to power his new 1.7s with. You are having good results with W4S and I with PSAudio.....amps which are at worst, close cousins.
I was mainly addressing your remarks about ICE amps....with some general comments about the real power output of those amps. They DO power the panels well, since the only way to dip into the power time limits would be to play sine waves.

As for recommending an amp for the OP? Any amp run within its electrical limits will probably be fine. Louder requires more power....sometimes LOTS more if in a larger room at the same time. As for what sounds best? the OP should try some stuff out or maybe take home a dealer demo for a weekend. The ONLY amp from his list which I've heard mixed reviews about with panels is the Mac. I'd scratch the Mac and Levinson from the list and add Pass and W4S.....but that's just an opinion and the OP needs to test for himself.

Enjoy your W4S with your 1.7s as I enjoy my PSAudio with my 1.6s
Sorry Magfan,

I meant to say that the W4S person with whom I spoke insinuated that they were considering pairing their products with Maggies to help sell their W4S products.

Your comment about running an amp within its limits is right on. My personal opinion is that there are many listeners who are used to hearing distortion and think that is good sound.
In Germany the Magnepans are distributed and often demoed with Jeff Rowland.

I have heard the 1,7 just unpacked and switched on

Jeff Rowland 312 + Corus
dCS Puccini + clock

I was shocked how good it was! ... on CDs I know perfectly well I discovered the space in which they have been recorded !! I couldn't believe my ears
more details somewhere here on this forum, just put Magnepan 1,7 in the searching engine

so for lower budget, there is no reason that Wired 4S shouldn't be a good match as Jeff Rowland's 312 is also a class D

then of course you need a top source
I have a pair of 1.7's....for what it's worth I have used a Mac 2105 and a super tricked out Musical Concepts Hafler dh-500.

Both sound excellent, the Hafler is more neutral. Neither can handle more than 30 minutes of high volume listening before shutting down. I think the weakness of my system is the Dynaco PAS 3x pre-amp.