Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
The Mountain Goats - "All Eternals Deck" on Merge. 180g. Great music, great storytelling, great recording.

James Blake - "James Blake" on Atlas. 180g double LP. Trip -Hop, but more organic and unique. Also a great recording.
An Eduard Tubin afternoon thus far:

Sonata for Saxophone & Piano, (1951)
Sonata for Violin & Piano in phrygian key (1949)
Ballade pour piano en forme de chaconne sur Sur Un Theme De Mart Saar (1945)
BIS LP 269, with Savijoki -sax, Pontinen -pf, Sparf -vn

Suite from the Ballet "Kratt"
Symphony No. 5
BIS LP 306, with Jarvi/BambergerSO
Listening to jazz on freshly cleaned lps.

First, Pres and Teddy and Oscar (Verve reissue twofer). Lots of good music here worthy of close listening, but recording or pressing is thin sounding as one might expect of and 1952 and 1956 recordings. Interestingly, the 1952 recording with Oscar Peterson is a bit hotter and fatter sounding.

Usually I listen to early modern jazz on cd these days because I can't afford excellent old vinyl or excellent high-priced reissues. Plus, a lot of early 50s recordings just aren't that hot to my earsI know, I know: wait till I hear some hot stamper vinyl of Lester Young...

Second, Joni Mitchell, Hegira. Wow, what a fine album! And my old vinyl stands up to this material and deliver sweetness and depth (with mere Rega tt and vienna acoustic speakers and Linn amp). This album is an ad for vinyl over cd.

Third, John Coltrane and Kenny Burrell, an old vinyl two-fer. Much of this vinyl is noisy (even after intense cleaning), but some of the music is out of sight. I would spring for better vinyl of this: any suggestions?