Class D amp wyred4sound and B&W 803D

I still havent decided what to use to power my recently bought 803d, some days ago I asked about a match with a Primare integrated amp (I30) and got mixed responses. On the other hand, some suggested I use a spectron amp (class D), and I have just started noticing lots of good reviews for the Wyred4sound integrated amps, which use the ICE power module. Is anyone using one of the ST/STI int amps to push a set of b&w? Power should be enough with [email protected] I dont know how it will handle the low ohm loads and the final sonic characteristics.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.
Demian
demianm
Thank you Magnumpi205 for the Amazon suggestion. Saw the DAC equipment listed there. I do admit that at least   DAC appears to be very consistent. I could find no trace of company address or phone number. If the corporate goal of Digital Amplifier Co. were to defend their privacy to the utmost, they are admittedly succeeding admiringly well. G.
True enough Don, saw that. I found no company address nor phone number on AudioCircle either. DAC appears to be taking corporate security extremely seriously. G.
the W4S and even newer Bel canto models have a very tube-like sound with great bass control and extension

i know it's taboo to call a digital amp warm, but you must really try it for yourself