Integrated with Phono Stage under $10K

I'm looking to move up in the world and get a great integrated. I want to simplify in the process so I prefer it have a phono stage too. It will be mated with ProAc speakers (Response 1SC currently, Response D28 in the near future).

I enjoyed the Manley Stingray I had, but it lacked detail and staging and was a bit noisy. The Red Wine Audio I use right now is awesome where the stingray isn't, but is not as musical. I want both.

Contenders thus far are:

Copland CTA 405
Gryphon Atilla
VAC Integrated (Current Alpha or older Avatar)

Comments from owners would be aprreciated. What else should I be looking at?
shazam
Congrats. I believe you will be very happy with your purchase. I have had my LSA integrated (Signature) for about 1 year and love it. It will bring out the best in the rest of your gear.

Enjoy.
Congrats and enjoy. Let us know what you think after you've had a chance to listen a bit.
My first full week-end with the LSA Statement - I'm in love. I bought it here on the 'gone, so it's been mostly broken in. It does need a few minutes to warm up to full potential (10-20 minutes) but once it is, it just brings the room alive.

First of all, I never knew my little ProAc 1SCs were capable of such big things. I bought the amp in no small part to power a larger set of speakers (yet to choose). But the message seems to be clear - power matters whatever you pair it with. I'm getting low end authority that I've never heard from either my Stingray or Red Wine - neither a slouch. It really is almost a full range sound I'm getting.

Staging is on par with the battery powered RWA amp. I knew the LSA was a dual mono design, but I didn't expect it to be as good as the best staging stereo amp I've ever heard (the RWA). I thought I might regret this aspect of not choosing the path of separates, but I'm extremely happy.

The sound is oh so seductive. Lots of sweetness and bloom around instruments that the Stingray gave me hints of are just there with the LSA. And, in a completely non-fatiguing way (where the Stingray can come across as aggressive and a bit of a workout to listen to).

I haven't enjoyed classical this much since...well, probably ever. I go to the symphony a few times a year but recorded classical just never seemed to capture what I like about it. Sure, I've enjoyed the improvements of high resolution recordings, but this last week-end with the LSA is the first time I've felt like I'm getting the experience. Maybe it's just my upbeat mood about the amp, but I'm excited to have a big avenue of music open up to me again.

As a person who often feels a lot of buyers remorse with big purchases like this, I have zero hesitation about the LSA - especially getting it second hand. I may not need to change amplifiers for a long long time.
Glad to hear you're loving the sound. Yes it is very seductive. I listen to a lot of jazz and there are some recording that are mesmerizing.

I am loving my LSA Signature. If you are looking for some speakers I have my amp pair up with some Salk HT3 full range speakers. Salk makes some amazing speakers that provide a great match with the LSA.

Happy listening.
I had the CTA 402 for quite sometime now. Coincidently I run them through the Proac response 1SC as well. I like the way of the integrated because of less signal path route. The warm tube actually matched quite well with the 1sc. Love love love this match up. And if the CTA 402 sounds that good then I think the CTA 405 must sound better. My CTA 402 made the easy driving, non-greedy 1SC sound so good I bought a second pair of the Response 1SC for my dad.

At this time I am looking to keep the CTA 402 and inquiring if I can hook up a pair of monoblocks to it and use it as a preamp. What can I say, got the upgrading bug again but not wanting to give up the CTA 402. Does anybody know if this can be done, and how? Thank you in advance and welcome any suggestions.