What tubes for sibilant SET Triode amp

I have recently bought a Cayin/Spark 9021DEX amplifier. This is a zero feedback SET design in which I currently use the original Chinese made 211 output tube a 6SN7 GTB by Sylvania as a driver tube and a late Siemens ECC88 at the input. The bias on the output tube checks fine the sound is great with a minimal tendency to sibilance. As I am going to buy a set of back-up tubes anyway - which tubes to buy to get rid of the tendency to sibilance? Opinions seem to vary considerably! Any suggestions??

Preamp is a MacIntosh C220, Speakers are Gallo Ref 3.1 and Analog Front End is a VPI Superscout with a Shelter 90X.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xhanshhh
Some people have quiet environments and their rooms are lively at the same time; I can see how that can work. Tfkaudio's suggestions sound like a very good place to start. Like I said before, sibilance is something SETs are not known for, and a bigger one like yours even more so.
I didn't realize that you are Switzerland based.

Add Philips Miniwatt 6dj8 to the list as they should be fairly common on your Ebay.

I'd also like to note that using Siemens 6922 types in my old Audion (300B/5687/6922) amp caused sibilance, therefore my experience differs from that of Ralph @ Atmaspere.

80's Mullard CV4024's (used as drivers) make my current 2A3 SET amps sound like a cheap transistor radio. Telefunken 12at7's make them sound too bright.
Thanks for the couple of great hints. Gallo sides I checked all connections; these seem fine. The Cayin do not seem to be phase inverting as they collaborate well with the Gallo subamp also hooked up to the Ref 3.1. In fact I get +/- 3dB all the way down to 25 Hz with a small dip around 60-80Hz of -6dB. No possibility of adjusting treble on my speakers though.

It looks as if the input tube should be the place to start tube rolling. Likewise I will experiment with replacing the Nordost Red Dawn speaker cable that I currently use by something slightly less forward.

Sorry - just got the itch that there could be just that little stretch to be covered to achieve perfection (knowing that I never get there anyway....)
I found the Telefunkens to be the smoothest yet still detailed 6DJ8 variant around