Need fan for Salamder Rack

I have the Salamander Berlin rack. It is great looking. Hard to find a rack for modern styled home that is enclosed (WAF factor). My Canary mono amps stick out the back so I cannot buy the extended back option with fans to cool them down. Right now I leave the doors open, and there is no back, while I play them and after I turn them off. I am looking for 2 fans, one for each bay that are quite and thermostatically controlled. Any ideas?
luc
Give me an "S"
Give me an "A"
Give me an "L"
Give me an "A"
Give me an "M"
Give me an "A"
Give me an "N"
Give me an "D"
Give me an "E"
Give me ab "R"
What's That Spell?
SALAMANDER SALAMANDER SALAMANDER
SHISH KOOM BAH!
RAH! RAH! RAH!

Oh, that Salamander fan,
never mind.
Cheap is best and quite effective. That is some laptop coolers with a stand alone usb power supply. The coolers can be had for $6 plus and power supply about $7. The supply can run 6+ coolers via a wall wart power supply. I use a power supply to recharge by music player rather then plug it into my computer which must be power on to get juice. Go to Meritline, they have a great selection of coolers and sell the power supply also. You can position the cooler every which way and they are quiet. I have not found a cooler that is thermostatically controller. Just run them all the time.