Tidal Contriva Diacera or Aerial 20T V2

I heard the Aerial 20T V2 I like them, not listen the Tidal
Anyone compare them.
Room size: 8m x 5m x 2.5m.
Viola SS amps/preamp AMR CD77 Player, Elrod Statement IC/PC/SC.
I listen: Jazz / Blues / Rock.

Thanks for all.
rilou
I have heard the normal Contriva several times both in my country and at the Munich High end show last year and I AM blown away! :)
The best cables you can use with Tidal speakers are the Argento. The SE edition of the Tidal Contriva Diacera is using Argento cable internally from the speaker connectors to the crossover
Rilou, based on a number of extensive hearing sessions, an ideal pairing can be achieved with Argento Flow cables (serious investment, sadly). In any case, of prime importance is not to use a cable that has a "damped" sonic footprint, also it is essential for the cable to be as "fast" as the speakers themselves!

With my own Contrivas (not Diacera), I use Virtual Dynamics Revelation as SC and as IC between Tidal Preos and Intra (VooDoo Vajra as PC to Preos and Intra). I still have a set of Purist Venustas SC and IC that I used before. As beautiful (what's in a name ...) as Venustas sounded, Revelation is, well, ... more revelatory without sounding cold, fragmented or harsh, which is the other extreme to avoid.

I know the above appears obvious and has been repeated ad infinitum in the context of other speakers. But the essential requirement with these speakers is one REALLY, REALLY wants them to sound as they were intended: not warmer, not colder, no added grain, no swallowing of detail or messing with the timing. You just want the music to "Flow" (... and so, I'm back where I started ;^))