Old Question, any new responses? Logans and tubes

Can new tube amps like Yaqin, music angel, ... pumping out 60-75 ultra-linear, 30-40 triode run Martin Logan SL3?
mojambo

I have owned my SL3s since 1997 and I have tried a lot of different amps with them. They really need 90 to 100 wpc to be driven well. I have tried a 50 wpc amp and they sounded all closed in and a little distorted. They were pushing the amp into clipping. I had a pair of Cary SLMs in my system at one point and that was a nice match. A little more on the tubey side than my ARC. All point to point wiring. The Manley amps are also really nice sounding amps. I have also tried Solid State amps like the PLINIUS SA102. While not bad sounding I really prefer the SL3s with tubes. I also think they sound better with a triode design. My suggestion would be to consider buying used. All the manufacturers that have been mentioned have made some great amps. They can be picked up used for a fraction of the original cost.
What about Jolida Hybrid amp. They are rated at 100wpc, have tube pre and ss power amp? Any thoughts on this route?

Thanks
Lostbears named a amp I completely forgot about as I had cary Slam 100's on the m2's with 95 watts triode;excellant sound but just was not enough to really control the panel when volumn level was increased; although this is a very good amp;if you can find one with the ultralinear switch which increases power to 160 watts it would be a amp to consider;I also think going used gives you a lot more amp for the money and on resell you don't get beaten up to bad with the $$$$.
Will a mono dynaco 70 tube due the job for a ML SL3. I would get two, one for each speaker. I know they are 35 wpc but heard you can mono them for 70 wpc.

Thanks