What direction should Hi Fi tune fuse be installed

What direction should Hi Fi Tuning fuses be installed? They have a little arrow and I would think it would point the direction of AC flow but maybe it points to the AC source?? SEEMS to sound better that way. I know someone will say put it the way it sound better but i have 3 fuses here. That is 6 possible ways. Not in the mood for that. The arrow must mean somethuing. What about Furutech? Thoughts welcome. keith
128x128geph0007
I was referring to the Yorx comment. The right fuse could make that Yorx of yours sound like a Krell; but make sure you try it both ways.

Cheers.
The Frogman:

My bad.

Actually I upgraded from Krell to Yorx. Do you know how many High-end companies have come and gone since Yorx started production. The things are bullet proof!!

I asked my dealer about service, and he said, if something fails, the sound stays the same, so don't worry about it! That's what I call a Stereo! I'll be jamming during Nuclear Winter.

Us Yorxies' motto is "We don't need no stinkin' Pass labs"

Cheers
There is no direction of "AC flow". AC is Alternating Current. There is no net electron flow. All the cable makers, accessory makers, fuse makers, etc., who talk about direction of flow are showing their misunderstanding of the basics of electrical theory.
*****All the cable makers, accessory makers, fuse makers, etc., who talk about direction of flow are showing their misunderstanding of the basics of electrical theory.*****

I would say that they are showing their conptempt for high-end audiophiles. They are also students of human behavior / phychology and, of course, P.T. Barnum.

They,the makers, know the truth of the matter. Any high school physics student knows the truth of the matter.

In most hobbys, the members would immediately sound the alarm, when any bogus product reared it's head. In Audio, mums the word. I guess they would rather be fleeced than admit to being just mere humans, with all the sensory limitations that come with that.

Cheers
I can't believe people are still dancing on this pin head. With all the angels, lawyers and economist already there, I thought there wasn't enough room for audiophiles.

All the best,
Nonoise