Experience with high end fuses????

I tried a high buck fuse for power supply in my Exposure 2010s last February it goes in the little tray under the power cord. I was burnt out from comparing things at the time but did switch it out with the stock fuse twice . My gut feeling was the new fuse cleaned things up the image more defined but also made the stage less open and things almost sounded digital and like the top and booom of tan EQ was boosted slightly. I sat down last night and compared and indeed this is the case. As I said the high buck one seems to clean things up but also shrinks the stage and makes the sound almost processed. Has anyone had any real experience with changing fuses?? I guess one would think the manufacture of the amp voiced it with the fuse they wanted in it. keith
128x128geph0007
Mr Z- Yes, the effect has been verified, more than once and with different listeners(uncoached). Even some half-deaf musician friends noticed the more(what I term), "organic" presentation with the HiFi-Tuning fuses(gold ones), as opposed to Bussman or Littelfuse. BTW: The paralleled capacitor and diode pictured on their fuse is simply their logo, and has NOTHING to do with the fuse's internals(silly notion).
I have replaced ALL the fuses in my equipments with hI-FI tUNING ones and has been amazed by the improvements.I have compared them to the Isoclean,furutech and countless others and found the Hifi Tuning ones to be audibly superior after the burn in period[which is much longer than the others].In what manners are the hifi tuning fuses are superior?

1.they do not alter the basic sound of your system.This is extremely important for me;I find that the furutech fuses tend to emphasis the high;so if your system is in need for such things try them out.

2.The sound gets more holographic;the low level details come out less forcefully.

3.The brightness from certain digital recordings dissapears;likewise certain mellow recordings sound more energetics.

I must mention that all the fuses that i use are treated in the following manners;
1.I clean them with Kontak contact cleaner

2.the ends are coated with Silclear;just a tiny amount.

3.the body gets Tourmalline paint coats.

Manufacturers put diagrams on semiconductors for the user to know whats inside,and for hookup purposes.Can anyone imagine trying to build something without the proper markings.I also don't have any faith in a company that is making safety products and either has total ignorance of the product,or the laws in our country.Possibly both,or they just don't care.
Perhaps a bit of reading would have eliminated your confusion? Note that HiFi-Tuning's literature mentions their fuses having a, "burn wire"(like any other miniature fuse) and nothing else, outside of endcaps and a body. Further- that the company "logo"(NOT, "schematic") indicates the fuse's directionality:(http://www.ultrasystem.com/usfeaturedprodsFUSE_LIT.html) BTW: I can't speak to whether the fact that I'm using them in tubed monoblocks(two fuses each), with dedicated AC, FRED rectifiers and upgraded PCs, makes a major difference or not. But I suspect that it does. Those changes were made incrementally, and time given between each, so any differences could be noted independent of the prior. Happy listening!
I have the logo part now.But secondly,I was speaking of this company stating that it has a UL approval.That's an improper claim to make.Any company that makes electric products should know this.That may be a violation of FTC laws among others. There are no UL approved items.Oh well,keep enjoying your modded Cary amps.I've enjoyed their amps in the past.Good gear. [http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue22/isoclean.htm][http://www.vhaudio.com/isoclean-fuses.html]