Rogue Cronus with KT-90 tubes

Has anyone tried these tubes and how do they sound compared with EL-34?
Thanks.
lamcam
I still have the stock Svetlana EL-34's in my Cronus. HOWEVER.....for me, a significant improvement in the all-around musicality of the amp came from swapping out the original five "small tubes" for a set of NOS RCA and GE tubes hand picked by Mark and Nick at Rogue Audio. For less than $200, I feel like I really upgraded my amp, and made my Vandersteens sound even sweeter. Just a thought......Good Luck, and Happy Listening !!
When I received my Magnum it came with NOS Sylvania 12ax7 & 12au7s, sounded pretty good , have since swapped them out for RFT 12AU7s and Tungsol 5751 (12ax7) and prefer the sound - RFTs to me anyway have a more similar sound to RCAs
An update after living with the KT 90's in my Rogue Cronus Magnum I swapped back the EL 34's for a comparison (biased them properly, of course) and the result?

Can't wait to put the KT 90's back in. I think Mark & Co. knew what they were doing when they built the upgrade around that tube: light high end, tonally pure mids, strong controlled bass, nice sense of space. Listening to a live concert last week from the Benaroya Hall (where I regularly listen to the Seattle Symphony live) I heard someone cough and could identify how far back in the hall they were seated. I am done with messing around with tubes, on to optimizing my LP area now.
I have recently replaced the original Svetlana EL-34's with a matched quad of Genelex Gold Lion KT-77's, following the advice of Mark O'Brien and many "tube gurus" out there in audioland. The result are sublime. As much as I loved the Cronus before, I've brought it up to a whole new level. See my post on this thread from 11/20/09.
Happy Listening !
Do you think the Cronus with Kt 90 tubes can drive the Maggie !.&'s which present a more problematic load than the 3.6's? It would be marvellous if it could. There is also the Cary sli 80. It would lengthen my budget. Thanks