High Current SS amps with input impedance = 200K

I'm looking to identify amps like this that would match optimally to an Audio Research sp16 tube pre-amp with output impedance of ~ 20K?
128x128mapman
Tvad, Note I said no difference at 20K or above, but I did add the words 'unlikely' and 'meaningful' to the reference to 10K. To me at least it probably wouldn't be 'meaningful'. I draw this assumption from my personal experience using ARC stuff and assorted SS and tubed amps with input impedances between 10K and 100K. I get far more wound up working out amp output and speaker impedence matching issues (as I know you do as well).

BTW, Tvad, have you actually heard the SP16 connected with a 10K amp AND an identical amp differing only in that the impedence value was increased to 20K. Im unaware of any such amps though. I think if we could find a techie who could set up such a demo by altering the output impedence of some amp in some way without otherewise changing the signal, we might then, and I think only then, know if there was a difference, meaningful or not.

But its fun thinking about all of the issues anyway. :-)
Post removed 
It does make sense to me optimize the electronic interface between components in a system to whatever extent possible, all other factors aside, to maximize inherent performance.

The input impedance of my current Musical Fidelity A3CR amp is ~31K.

I've seen ARC SS power amps with 150K ohm input impedance. I'm thinking that it might make sense to go with an SS amp like this from a company that has tube pre-amps as a specialty.

Other options I know of to consider are Bel Canto Ref 100m (150K ohm unbalanced input impedance, 300K ohm balanced)and Wyred 4 Sound (~60K ohm input impedance).

Stock ICE power class D amps appear to have only about 20K input impedance which would seem to make them a less desired match with many tube pre-amps.

Any other SS amps with high input impedance to consider? I doubt I would seriously consider a tube power amp for my application at this point with the big current hungry OHM 5s in my system.
Tvad, I'm sure I could hear the difference. That part would be a walk in the park. But I'm not so sure that I could connect the difference to the difference in impedence values as opposed to the amps design or how it interfaces with the speakers.

For Mapman, whose post follows. FWIW IMHO, the differences which may occur between the small differences, or deviation from optimum values, between amp and pre-amp that we are talking about (I'm NOT talking about gross mismatches, or even medium mis-matches) are absolutely dwarfed by the output capabilities as well as the tonal signature of the amp and the impedence curve of the speakers. But you have probably already figured out that that is my opinion. :-)

BTW, if you are looking for high power, high quality power ss amps, I'd recommend that you look at some vintage stuff, especially stuff made by Nelson Pass when he ran Threshold, especially the SA or S series stuff. Even if you had to have some recapped because of age they would still be a hell of a deal. If I ever went back to SS that is the first place I would go.
Post removed