amateur needs amp advice for a 2.0 setup - please

hey guys, i am new to this stuff and would love some advice from more experienced people

i just bought a pair of rc10's to use for a 12x12 room.. ive heard they got good bass so i probably wont add a sub

my chain will be PC -> cambridge audio DACmagic -> ??? -> RC10

i have about ~$500 to spend and i love tubes, what would you guys recommend for my situation? how can i get the most out of my rc10's? the budget can be stretched a bit if it's worth it

i will be using it mainly to listen to music from my computer, and also movies ~20% of the time

thanks
koven
Post removed 
based on the foregoing, which suggests your speakers are best served with more power, you might consider a hybrid amp like the vincent, which will give you the qualities of a tube preamp and the added oomph of an ss power amp in one box. i've auditioned the vincent and was very impressed.
Consider running / maint. costs of tube.
An integrated w/tube pre / SS output may work and have lower operating expense. You might also be better served with decent entry level SS amp, of good reliability and resale while saving for a pricier tube amp/pre for a more permanent solution.
Post removed