Most musical integrated amp you have heard?

Not sure how to define "musical" precisely, maybe just the feeling that "you are there". Use this as standard, what is the integrated amp you have ever heard that gives you that feeling? regardless price point.
heyanming
Another vote for Naim. I have had the Nait 5i-2 for 18 months now, loved it from day 1 and it keeps getting better! I'm astounded.
The McIntosh MA6600, magic. In the tube realm, and not alot of money, the SQ-88 by way of Quest for Sound.
Musicality is unfortunatly a very subjective topic, and of course an integrated amp depends on each system overall setup, not to mention music tastes, room shape/size and prefered source (Lp, Digital, etc..)

Hard call indeed -
I know,nobody knows what this name represents but it is the best kept secret in audio industry for few years now.SROLL LYRIC IS THE NAME OF THIS INCREDIBLE MACHINE!And it comes from Czech rep believe or not.It may be the best amp in the world.http://www.sroll.com/
I sold all my Naim gear, and I was fanatic about that company,after I heard this gear.Includes super DAC.Just amazing,I have no words for this.It won over many amps even Halcro DM38 in direct comparasion.