ASR Emitter II Exclusive question

Just got one of these and was wondering what platforms/feet you guys have used/recommend etc.. Any difference with power cable upgrades on the power supplies?

Thanks for any advice/info
128x128mantis007
Ale, I am using the JPS with a jumper to the bass. I was going to put my ASR on top of a rack but it's just to big so I bought an HHG amp stand made of wenge rails & walnut posts with a granite insert. I was suprised to find that the HHG stand tightened up imaging a bit. I'll put some updated pics of my system up soon or just start a new virtual system.
Hi Guys,

Ale, Glad to hear you are enjoying your Emitter as well.

The RCA leads i am using match the effortles bandwidth nature of the Emitter so well, the Valhalla and Audioplan's were good/excellent, but this one i build myself opens up the lower frequency range beyond what the others can do, and seperation is better too, resulting in a truly beleivable 3d full scale presentation. I call it the Class B52. I will be producing it, as i think it's really very good. There is a photo on my system page i think.

Let us know how it goes, always good to hear experiences from other owners of our favourite components.

Regards to all,
Paul.

Hi ASR users,

One tweak strongly recommended - REM8 from Acoustic Revive. (I ought to get a commission from AR for this or atleast one or two more REM-8s for free :-) , but no affiliations whatsoever - for the records!!!)

It is not cheap, but I tell you, once you try it, you will not give it back to the dealer ! Simply place it on Acrylic cover face down on the Emitter & you will see the noise being sucked out & the Bass simply expand !!! Astonishing... I suspect all those caps simply are not so nice for EMI.

Try it for yourself, maybe it is just me who is attracting all the noise ;-) It says the REM8 is to be placed near Transformers, but it works just as well on top of the Acrylic cover of the main amp. The p/s are anyhow covered with metal plates, so maybe the effectivity is not that great. Probably something like the Shakti Stone on TOP of the p/s units could help, I guess.

Any experience ?
Rym,

Interesting product, did you try it underneath?
I will see if i can source one for trial, also their other products could be interesting?

Regards
Ps
Yes, underneath works as well. I have a suspicion it might even be better in some cases, but yet to be checked. But on top is simply easier, as you have to remember to turn it off (i.e if you are interested keep the battery alive longer). Actually what would be interesting is to check what would happen if one moves it into the P/S section, below the metal covers & just above the Transformers, for which these are actually designed...uhm...something for this weekend !
Enjoy,
Rym