Synergy between AR Ref 3 and Pass X amps

I am concerned about the compatibility of AR Ref 3 into Pass x-1000. The x-1000 has a low input resistance of 20kohm and have read that Ref 3 prefers amps with higher resistances. Any advice or experience?
jglim
On a different note, again focusing on the X-1000, I had a chance to do an A/B of the X-1000 vs Krell Evo 1 fed through a krell evo 2 (non-cast on both to keep it fair). The Krell was better mainly on its ability to project images with greater solidity around it. You could literally feel not just hear the wind instruments. Otherwise, the x-1000 were not too far behind, maybe even with better bass impact. But 3D imaging was well behind the krell.
I had the X0.2 preamp in my system for a short period, the Ref3 totally outclassed it in my system. I was using Pass X-600 amps with both preamps.
Gundam91,Mitch4t
Ahh, but have you tried the new Pass Labs Preamp XP-10 or XP-20 with the Pass Labs X 350.5 Amp ?
Oz, I'm all set for now.....I love the Ref3 and I just don't have the bucks to consider auditioning the newer Pass stuff. Sure, I'd love to hear the X-600.5 amps...not so sure about the newer Pass preamps...the next preamp I buy will be the Audio Research Ref5......amazingly, I just can't imagine anything being better than the Ref3, just an amazing sounding preamp.
Amongst solid state amps, any recommendations on what i should audition that would go with the ref 3s?