Tubelike SS Power amp

Looking to mate tube pre with SS power amp based on input off this board. Want to get warm sound and need high current for relatively inefficient Ohm Walsh 2 speakers...100 wrms@8ohm target power. Suggestions?
joekapahulu
Luxman M800. Ive not heard it myself, but several friends/colleagues have and rate it highly.
Old school solution: McCormack DNA-.5/1 with SMc upgrades. Great match with a tube pre-.
I have a Cary SLP98P (F1 version) and it sounds great with my Cary MB 500's. Very tube like, maybe more power than you want, but they sound great. I tend to believe matching components within a company gives you the sound you are looking for, especially if you go tube to ss.

So if you go Mac, CJ, ARC, or the like, I would try to stay with the same brand.
If you really like the way tube amps sound and have speakers that are a mismatch for tubes, and I agree they are. Re think what you really want. Tubes are not represented by tube pres dacs CDPs to a meaningful extent. The only thing that gives you the tube personality the wonder and magical soundscape not fuzzy warm tone its all about the sound layering image yes tone but not rolled off slow droopy sound. they are the only thing that give you tube sonics that is tube power amps. And no no no for the trillionth time a tube pre is not able to do it.
Ditch the speakers or get an old powerfull ss amp to play them and save your dollars for amps like Consonance Cyber 800 monoblocks they are the real deal have real power and sound great. You do have to stop feeling Sinophobic. if you can swing it buy non Asian good luck.
Post removed