Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Hey, that's easy. Try sitting through one side of "Greendale" while resisting the urge to pull out "Zuma" or "Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere" instead :-)
Zaikes, If you can find the Mingus, Mingus,... on imported vinyl, it's a winner!

For me, now it's Yes - The Yes Album (rhino reissue)
Jayhawks - Rainy Day Music
Grateful Dead - Skeletons From the Closet
Peter Gabriel - So
Keith Jarrett - Survivors' Suite
Starker - Bach Unaccompanied Cello; I keep putting it on! Wow. Cheers,
Spencer
Yes Spence, I believe you listed that selection above. Great record, among many of his of course. I think the CD sounds quite good, and to tell the truth about me, I basically never buy audiophile vinyl unless I happen to stumble across something used, that I want strictly for the music and don't already own. Have you compared the two reissue formats and found there to be a large difference?
Zaikes,
No, I haven't compared the two reissues. I ran into one used for $14, at Red Trumpet. It says Limited Edition, remastered by Michael Cuscuna on the label. Impulse IMP-170, 180g. It's no Fantasy 45rpm, but pretty nice.
Rick was been kind enough to "open the warehouse" for a little Sunday afternoon party for our local audio group. The used rack is always my favorite.
Nothing like a convoy of audiophools driving through rural PA at 80mph to confuse the state troopers! Cheers,
Spencer
Cuscuna 'produced' the CD reissue #IMPD-170 (the actual remastering was done by one Eric Labson at MCA) - that import vinyl could simply be a transfer from this digital remaster, and barring some assurance to the contrary, my gut is that it probably is.